Sikaflex 2c NS EX Mix Polyurethane Elastomeric Sealant Limestone 1.5 Gallon
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of ¼ inch.
- Ideal for horizontal, vertical, and overhead applications.
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40 °F.
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints.
- Capable of +50 % joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding ½ in. in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 35 architectural colors.
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed).
- Non-sag even in wide joints.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Cold weather booster for initial tack (see reverse side for data).
- Shore A hardness can be increased by using “TG” additive. See Sikaflex-2c NS TG data sheet for specific details.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov